feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My first day in college

College life is the part of life where a person growing up and learnt lots of things like how to tackle a situation in critical time,How to make his own way.I also learn lots of things in my college life i remember that day when i go first time in the college it is really a different feeling for me because i am so afraid about raging.When i reached college there are some seniors gazing me they asked me my name and told me some rules like dress code,hair cut and etc.

Seniors asked me about my hobbies i tell them my hobbies like singing,blogging,playing cricket etc.they said me to sing a song i sing a song for them.They enjoyed it and give me lots of suggestion's for my singing.

So this is my first raging now other side i saw some girls are also ragged by seniors.I saw that they are so afraid one of them crying.It is really an amazing experience.

Seniors wants that i cut my long hair and wear a dress code it is an different kind of experience for me because i never face this type of situation.

Now i realize what freedom! Realized why people fight for it! Wage wars for it!So now i follow seniors rules.
So this is my first day of college.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email me

Email me